Wednesday, March 24 2021
A short story we can all learn from!
A mouse was put at the top of a jar filled with grains.
He was so happy to find so much food around him that no longer he felt the need to run around searching for food and now he could easily live his life.
After a few days of enjoying the grains, he reached the bottom of the jar.
Now he was trapped and he couldn’t get out of it.
He now had to solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive.
He also may not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose what he gets.
Here are a few things to learn from this:
1) Short-term pleasures can be long-term traps (living on benefits/furlough/spoiled by parents).
2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into dependency.
3) When you are not using your skills, you will lose more than your skills. You lose your CHOICES and FREEDOM.
4) Freedom does not come easy but can be lost very quickly.
5) NOTHING comes easily in life and if it comes easily, it will vanish easily.
Ready to work? We’re hiring! Submit your resume HERE
Culinary Staffing Service